USA Holidays

JP Holidays

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I think al quadea Lives next door (picutre Included)?

Newark, New Jersey? The reason I ask in my next door neighbor, in Apartment 106, resembles him and also displays a very disturbing behavior. He is about 5'8" he speaks with a Middle Eastern accent. I looked at his mailbox covertly and the name on it is "John Smith"...yeah, right....I've snooped through his mail and he gets mercenary magazines. Other mail he gets includes...GQ, the New Yorker and the Boeing Company newsletters. I tried contacting the FBI, but they said they had limited manpower and couldn't check every "crackpot" lead...their words. I'm wondering if I should place him under "citizen's arrest" Your thoughts???

I have a Pic i took of Him Leaving the park I think he is holding a weapon
http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/images/india_attacker_mumbai_taj_mahal_palace_hotel.jpg
On my website







Answer :
I'm not even surprised the FBI won't come, I got Wilma Flinstone being abused next door and ain't nobody comin' to check on that house! :O
On another note, that's not Al Qaeda, that's Al Paeda.
Al Qaeda reads Esquire, not GQ.
Good Luck! :)






Answer :
uhm thats a little wierd that you rlooking through his mail and taking pictures of him and i personally wouldnt make a citizens arrest on somebody with a gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

DE Holidays