USA Holidays

JP Holidays

Sunday, January 16, 2011

How much will it cost for 2 months in India?

Hi/Namaste. I hope to spend two months in India and I will be staying with a friend so accommodations are not a factor. Can anyone give me and Idea of how much it will cost me to stay near Jaipur for 2 month and maybe to visit the Taj Mahal. I am not a big spender. I am mostly going to see my friend and so I only need a bit of clothes, bottled water, food, and a few other necessities. Any other women made a trip like this? Thanks for any budget tips or estimations!






Answer :
about 1000 to 1500 $ should suffice.
carry a pepper spray . u may need it since most indian men are lecherous, and u may face embarrasing situations quite often.






Answer :
I would say somewhere between Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 30,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

DE Holidays