USA Holidays

JP Holidays

Sunday, May 16, 2010

What is your favorite building or structure?

Mine is the blue mosque in Istanbul and the beautiful Taj Mahal in India.




Answer :
LOL!
Fatima, I love your post office; is it real?
The people who gave you thumbs down lacks humor and ignores cultural beauty.

Thanks you for everyone's contribution.

I gave the points here because of the good points our brother Ghost made !

I agree...we shouldn't ignore what people find beautiful

I also agree all the buildings mentioned are sights to behold






Answer :
Salam My favourite buildings or structures are the Kabaa,Mesjidil Haram in Mecca,Mesjid Nabawi in Medinah,Mesjid Al Aqsa in Yerusalem,the blue mosque in Istambul,Taj Mahal in India,Istiqlal mosque in Jakarta ,the Golden mosque in Depok,west java,Indonesia






Answer :
Kaabah (of course),Aya Sofia (a mosque in turkey for some reason spelled hagya sofia),Burj Dubai(im just glad to see my arab bros and sis are finally picking up the pace into the modern world,still holding their traditions),






Answer :
Aslam-o-Aikum,
How are you? Mine is Kabah and Masjid-e-Nabwi...

Islam is alive after Karbala...
I hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

DE Holidays