USA Holidays

JP Holidays

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please Help! I am going to visit India in one week,what souvenirs should I bring back?

I am half Indian half African American and I'm wondering what would be a beautiful souvenir from India? I already have a little model of the Taj Mahal from my first visit when I was 11 months. And a picture with some fortune teller that told me that I was going to die unmarried when I was 2. And I have a beautiful amulet that I only wear on special occasions when I was 5 and well to make this story short I have 3anklets,6bracelets,5necklaces,1amulet,1 model of taj mahal,4 pairs of beautiful golden Indian earings,2 toerings,2 regular rings,1 golden watch,2 headbands,and a countless amount of pictures. I feel like I've gotten it all! What should I get this time because I keep all of this stuff in a big like glass container that takes up an entire wall in my livingroom. but it isn't full and I want it to be! So what should I get this time. I am willing to spend up to 150 dollars of it.






Answer :
you should so get a piece of art from india i saw this parchment kinda thing that was hand crafted and had gold thread stitched on to the characters clothes it looked awesome.........or jus get more gold..... it is cheap there and pure......

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

DE Holidays