USA Holidays

JP Holidays

Saturday, October 16, 2010

POLL:TAJ MAHAL OR PYRAMIDS?

WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE TO VISIT TAJ MAHAL IN INDIA OR THE GREAT PYRAMIDS OF EGYPT???

STAR ME IF YOU LIKE******

HAKUNA MATATA






Answer :
i will go with both:p
but priority is taj mahal.
after that pyramids.
waise bhi ki farq painda h dono hi m murde gade h............lol






Answer :
I am going to chose the Taj Mahal, only bcuz I would be able to walk inside and see everything. But, wouldn't it be interesting if we could walk inside the Pryamids and see at least one or two rooms like they were in the days of the Pharoah's; that would be breath taking. R






Answer :
This is hard .. especially when I have family from both countries .. and I think both are very mystical and were made by the hands of very unfortunate people. I say the Taj Mahal because the architect was killed right after giving the design.






Answer :
Pyramids I have a deep connection with Egypt. I don't know if that is in my blood or what . Historically there is a deep connection with Egypt and Italy historically






Answer :
Pyramids! Got a photo taken in World War 2 by my grandfather of the Sphinx with them in the background! I would love to visit all the places he did before he died in Anzio!






Answer :
I will choose to visit Taj Mahal in india not great pyramids of egypt Kyo ki jab sasthay may kaam ho jaya ur beutiful dekno ko mil jaya to koi itnay saray paisay kyo karchay.






Answer :
Have already visited Taj Mahal. So would choose to visit Pyramids...
But Taj Mahal is the most beautiful place i have ever seen
Star for you :-)






Answer :
taj mahal to hamar india ma hi hai.. kabhi bhi dekh sakat
par oo kaa kehte hai "paara mid" oo zaroor dekhenge pahle






Answer :
Taj Mahal.....lovely place...u can feel the aura of love all around...i have been there only once and i hope to go there again n again..Taj Mahal can never be overestimated:)






Answer :
I would want to see Taj Mahal since I always wanted to see it and fall in love with someone special!!!

I already saw the Great Pyramids in Egypt like 3 years ago!! It was really nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

DE Holidays