USA Holidays

JP Holidays

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 points poll: Best Landmark Of the World...?

I think its a "Taj Mahal(india)"...






Answer :
Taj Mahal, for sure, because it is a symbol of ♥...






Answer :
I agree with everyone who said the Grand Canyon,but I think the Great Wall,L'Arc du Triumph are great also.
Anyone agree The White House.
How about the Dubai Tower,the world's tallest building in Dubai,United Arab Emirates.
My personal favorite is just a short drive north on Interstate Twenty-Five
right here in my home state of New Mexico and that is the Camel Rock
Monument.It is a natural rock formation which looks like a camel's back,neck and head.






Answer :
I would love to see Taj Mahal or anyother Indian monument. My friend, but fact is that The Great Wall of China is only monument that can be seen from Moon. So I will have to choose it.






Answer :
i agree. its a mystery on who built it too.
i think great wall of china, i mean you can see it from outer space...thats awesome.






Answer :
well, exactly taj mahal is one of the beauitiful architech, no one equalised that be proud of indian jai hind






Answer :
The Ajanta Caves, once u see them and know how they were carved, and everything else on this earth will be far away from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

DE Holidays