USA Holidays

JP Holidays

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If you could go anywhere in the world to see any cool thing, where and what would it be?

i would go to....
Greece to see the parthanon
Egypt for the pyramids
India for the Taj Mahal
France for the Eiffel tower
Italy For the roman colisuem






Answer :
Athens, because I want to see the Parthenon also. And ever since I became obsessed with Percy Jackson, that Greek stuff is really interesting. :)






Answer :
Australia..the whole country to see everything there
Paris..the Eiffel Tower
New York...the Statue of Liberty
New York...Niagara Falls
Yellowstone....All of it
Alaska....all of it
China...the Great Wall
London...All of it
Italy...All of it
Come to think of it all of Europe, some of Africa and South America






Answer :
I've done a fair bit already including The Pyramids.
Been down the Red Sea to Somalia and I have been
to many countries but not nearly enough.
I want to go and stay on a hashish farm
in Ketama Morocco for a week or two.
Awesome.






Answer :
all the things you mentioned and Russia for the architecture plus I'm half Russian so I would like to visit some of the places of my hertiage

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

DE Holidays