USA Holidays

JP Holidays

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can someone plzz translate this in proper french..thnxx a mill!!!!?

my passion is travelling. i love to travel around the world and explore different cultures. i have traveled to countries in the middle east like india , pakistan which are rich in culture and values. travelling complete me. i like going into different places and know their history. my visit to taj mahal in india was a very informative and enjoyable experience.
the city that i would most like to visit is paris, the city of love. after finishing my leaving cert i would hopefully travel to paris to see its beauty and culture. travelling is a passion that i would never want to give up because it gives makes me alive.






Answer :
Ma passion, c'est voyager. J'adore voyager autour du monde et explorer les différentes cultures. J'ai voyagé dans des pays du Moyen-Orient comme l'Inde et le Pakistan, qui sont riches en cultures et en valeurs. Voyager me complete. J'aime aller dans plusieurs régions et connaître leur histoire. Mon séjour au Taj Mahal, en Inde, était une expérience très informative et agréable. La ville que j'aimerais le plus visiter est Paris; La ville de l'amour! Après avoir eu completé mon certificat de départ, j'èspere voyager à Paris pour explorer sa beauté et sa culture. Voyager est une passion que je ne veux jamais perdre car ça me fait vivre!


Hope this helps! It took me a while to figure out all the accents. I'm not sure if your keyboard works the same way mine does, but if so, this is how I got them:

Alt 130 = é
Alt 133 = à
Alt 135 = ç
Alt 136 = ê
Alt 138 = è
Alt 140 = î

Just hold down the Alt key and type the number and it will show up.






Answer :
Give 10 points to LaduBug..
She's done a very good job for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

DE Holidays